Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Bday, Drew!

Drew Barrymore turned 34. Isn't she a cutie? I have always liked her---she just seems likable. Ohmigosh, check out her Golden Globe picture. mrawr! smexy smexy! Reminiscent of M, no doubt, beautiful in baby blue too!

Don't forget her birthday present to David Letterman back in 1995. It's a classic!

I never understood the whole Tom Green deal though. They weren't married very long and his cancer stuff was all wrapped up in there with the divorce. While we are at it, please take a moment to become familiar with the signs, symptoms of testicular cancer.

I like Tom Green too although he is sometimes over the top and makes me uncomfortable. In some ways, he reminds me of my older brother. I'm a northerner, so I get the humor. Plus, he completely tortures his seemingly normal parents. lol. I didn't torture my parents, but I do have a tendency to torture other shy reserved people I care about. giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment