Monday, August 31, 2009

Personal Handyman? ummm.



Umm, now, I'm not saying I am tempted. Coz that would be admitting it. First rule of thumb, never admit it. :D

Personal Handyman - m4w - 56 (Anywhere in metro area)




Do you have a honey-do list and no honey? Or a honey who is all thumbs? I posted this ad several months ago, but have since caught up on all my work and thought I would re-post. I'm a home improvement expert, 30 years in the business, licensed and insured, with a bit of a wild streak. My preferred clients are single moms, professional women, or female halves of a couple. Areas of expertise include patching, massage, drywall, voyeurism, electrical, exhibitionism, plumbing, mutual xxxxxx, miscellaneous hardware installation, oral, general repairs, 3-somes, estimating and giving orgasmic pleasures. I'm very easy going, mature, experienced, and will bring no drama. What could be a more discreet way of entertaining a gentleman in your home than having a contractor type spend an hour or two and explain, "he was here to estimate a few things," or "fix the doors." Send me your thoughts, if you have a fantasy you can share it, I'm good with all preferences. I'm happy to trade my services for most reasonable offers. Remember, a project that may seem daunting to you may be ridiculously simple for me, so send me your wish list and we'll see if we can work something out! 56 years old, 6'2", 175 lbs., d/d free, vasectomy safe for over ten years.


Women only, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment